Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas! (NOTD)

Merry Christmas, everyone! And happy holiday festivities, to those who don't celebrate Christmas.

Here is my Christmas manicure. Sorry, I refuse to show anything nicer than an iPhone picture because I have been horribly abusing my cuticles. They naively thought this photo op would give them a chance to make a public cry for help, but I won't let them air their dirty laundry on my blog, so instead you get low resolution and slightly edited cuticles. :)


This is China Glaze Party Hearty (discontinued, unfortunately) layered over a white creme. Christmas in a bottle! Christmas on my nails! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but if you are here to spam your link, your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful. Thanks!