Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Rouge Bunny Rouge As If It Were Summer Still Bronzing Glow Liquid

Rouge Bunny Rouge's As If It Were Summer Still is my first liquid bronzer, and I will be honest, I had trouble at first figuring out how to use it. Do I just put it where I would naturally tan? Do I put a sheer layer of it all over like I would a foundation? Do I mix it with a foundation? etc. Once I finally got up the courage to try it on, I realized it's so sheer and natural looking that it doesn't really matter how I apply it, because it looks good in all of the above ways!

I don't own the full size of this, I only have a sample. However, like the RBR highlighters, a little bit of this goes a very long way so my sample will last quite a long time! I considered buying the full size during the recent Zuneta "birthday" sale, but decided against it because 1) I don't wear bronzer THAT often, 2) I already have a few other bronzers I like, and 3) I have been spending entirely too much money on makeup and nail polish lately as it is.

Here I have As If It Were Summer Still swatched heavily/opaquely, then blended out. It looks like a metallic honeyed bronze in the heavy swatch, but once I've blended it into the skin, I honestly look like I have no makeup on and just happen to have spent the last week surfing at the beach (never mind that I can't surf, I don't live near any good beaches, we don't get any sun at the nearest decent beach anyway, and I don't tan well).



What do you think? Would you wear this, or are you intimidated by the thought of a liquid bronzer? Do you already own and love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but if you are here to spam your link, your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful. Thanks!