Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Correction and Update

Just a quick note to let you guys know that I accidentally mislabeled the Deborah Lippmann trio I recently swatched. I called it Rock the World, but it's actually called Rock This Town. My bad! I corrected the post, but sadly the URL will stay the same. Sorry about that!

Also, it might be hard for me to post as much as usual this week because our Seattle weather is drearier than dreary right now and there is zero natural light for me to take good swatch pictures in :( especially before and after work, now that the days are getting shorter. I will post when and what I can, and hopefully we'll get a ray of sunshine through the clouds soon! If anyone has any ideas or requests for posts that don't require good swatches (skin care, hair care, or body care reviews? Posts on other topics, maybe a poll or a Q and A?), please feel free to let me know in the comments or email me!

1 comment:

  1. I think you can correct the url, at least I can with wordpress. Karin

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but if you are here to spam your link, your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful. Thanks!