Sunday, July 29, 2012

My Fitness Pal

Hi friends!

This is not a traditional post for me, but I wanted to let you all know that I've been using the website and phone app My Fitness Pal as a weight-loss tool for a little over a week now and am LOVING it. I've lost a couple of pounds so far, but have definitely built up muscle mass too, because I can see my body growing leaner! Part of what makes MFP great is that your friends can view your diet and exercise diary every day, so your own pride and your friends hold you accountable. I've exercised for an hour every day since I created my membership! (I never exercised at ALL before!)

I've gotten my boyfriend, my mom, and my sister into it. If you're also struggling with your weight and need some support or just a good kick in the pants, please join MFP and friend me! Just send me a message first letting me know who you are and that you read this post so I accept your request. I am kmbirkel on MFP. Hope to see you on there!

Disclaimer: I am not being compensated in any way for writing this review. It is my honest and original opinion!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work! I think it's a great app, and am so glad to be your friend on there too. :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but if you are here to spam your link, your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful. Thanks!