Sunday, July 29, 2012

Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Intense eyeshadows

These are some of my favorite eyeshadows - super easy to use, blendable, beautiful, and SPARKLY! I love sparkles! I almost always apply my Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Intense shadows with a fingertip and then clean up the edges with a tissue when I'm done. I have never experienced fallout with any of the shades I own, which (as much as I love them - more on that in a later post) is more than I can say for some of the shades from their drugstore counterpart, the L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow line. These shadows have a spongy texture like a squishy pressed pigment and cost $32 each.

That's about all I have to say about these - I'll let the pictures speak for themselves! Click to view full size (trust me, you'll want to with these!).

Indoor using an OttLite:


Outdoors in fading sunlight with an added flash:


These DO have shade names, but they're not printed on the boxes or the shadows, they're only to be found (apparently for reference?) online. Here are the names for these shades (I do not own the entire collection):

1 Blast of Blue
3 Purpura
4 Pulp Fiction
6 Khaki Pulse
15 Copper/Black Grey
21 Obsidian Grey
22 Ecailles
25 Rusted Gold
26 Carat Gold
27 Oxidised Silver
28 Red Platine (this one is particularly beautiful with blue eyes! I'll have to do a FOTD with it for you all soon.)

Do you have any of these? Do you love them? What shades do you think I should look into getting next?

Disclaimer: I purchased the product(s) featured in this post myself.

2 comments:

  1. As I told you last night, I'm completely in love with #28... I really need a redish e/s. Thanks a lot for sharing your swatches, now we all need more ETK!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the shades I have pull completely differently on me! #3 is way more purple, #15 is a cooler bronze... I haven't swatched my #28 yet, but I think it will be cooler-toned too.

    Still, I think I love them just as much as you do! They're amazing.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but if you are here to spam your link, your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful. Thanks!