Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Chantecaille Lip Chics

There's not too much to say here, because this is going to be a super-positive review. Chantecaille Lip Chics have one of my top five lipstick formulas (alongside MAC Amplified Cremes, Guerlain Rouge Automatiques, Rouge Diors, and the old Dior Addict line from before the 2011 reformulation) so I thought I'd swatch my collection of them for you. (If it seems like my reviews are all positive, it's because I'm in a phase right now where for the most part I'm going through and telling you all about my favorite products, not just testing new/untried things and reporting on them!)

I love these lipsticks because they are glossy and actually moisturizing - they don't just claim to moisturize - without being overly sheer. They also appear smooth on even the driest and flakiest of lips, which is something I can't say is true for most lipsticks I've tried. In short, THEY ROCK.

Here are all the colors I have:

In fading natural light with a flash added:






Under an Ottlite:


For the purposes of making this more accessible to Google searchers, the colors featured in this post are: Anais, Amaryllis, Bourbon Rose, Calla Lily, Camellia, China Rose, Damask, Geranium, Heirloom, Sari Rose, Sunrise, Tea Rose, Violetta, and Zinnia. The shades I personally reach for the most often are Bourbon Rose, Camellia, Geranium, Sari Rose, Tea Rose, and Zinnia - the rest don't get as much love from me as they deserve, sadly!

So, that's all I've got. Do you love these too? If so, which colors are your favorites? What are your other favorite lipstick formulas?

Disclaimer: I purchased the product(s) featured in this post myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome, but if you are here to spam your link, your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful. Thanks!