Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Results of the Baroque Challenge

Dear readers,

I don't have much spare time to blog these days, but I've had several people email me to ask what ended up happening with my Baroque Challenge now that the deadline has passed, so I figured I should address the issue!

In short, the challenge was both a success and a failure. I did lose six pounds (yay!), but did not meet my goal of losing ten pounds (sigh). I'll keep trying to lose weight and I'm sure I will come up with other ideas for rewarding success in the future, but for now I'm not going to worry about coming up with another "challenge" because I can't currently maintain a commitment to make a new blog post weekly.

So, what did I get from MAC Baroque Boudoir? I said I would allow myself to purchase one item from the collection if I lost some weight (but less than ten pounds), and in the end, I did want to reward my success in losing the six pounds I did lose. Thankfully, it turned out that only one item tempted me anyway: D'Nouveau lip gloss.

I hope you like it as much as I do. :) Thanks to each of you for your continued support!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, congrats on the 6 lbs though!! Keep at it! :D :D :D D'Nouveau looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 lbs while dealing with college and a multitude of other stressors is still a good achievement, and you know I think you're beautiful no matter what. :) Congrats! And that gloss looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 6 pounds is a great way ti start. Congrats. and that lip gloss is so pretty! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome, but if you are here to spam your link, your comment will be deleted. Please be respectful. Thanks!